A lil’ card game with PUNS that are play-on-words FUN! Unite the family with laughter with this funny card game. Win duels by playing this card game and challenge your opponent with laughter to see whoever has the best strategy for GO PUN!
Decide how many players are
Deal 5 cards if 4-5 players are
playing. Deal 9 cards if 2-3
players are playing.
1. After cards are dealt, check your hand without revelaing it.
2. If you have been dealt a pair, set the pair(s) in front of you facing up.
3. Each player takes a turn in a clockwise rotation.
4. On your turn, ask any player if they have a certain PUN card.
5. Opposing player must surrender the requested card if that card was asked for.
6. If opposing player does not have that card, they say "GO PUN!" The player whose turn it is must draw one card from the pile.
7. If you get a match at any time, set the pair(s) in front you.
8. The cycle continues until all cards are matched in pairs.
Similar game to “Go Fish”, but with PUNS!
It’s a card memory matching game, but with PUNS!